Tune Hotels Jobs vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Tune Hotels 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Tune Hotels terkini.
Greetings from Tune Hotels
Tune Hotels is a value-driven hotel brand that provides high-quality accommodation in key city centres. The people behind our success drive our business, which focuses on delivering exceptional services to all that come in contact with the brand.
At Tune Hotels, we are committed to being a great place to work with plenty of opportunities for fast career development. We have the industry’s best minds and management models to improve efficiency and we approach our training with the goal of building innovative, entrepreneurial people for the future of hospitality.
Tune Hotels is a part of the Tune Group which was founded by Tan Sri Tony Fernandes and Datuk Kamarudin Meranun.
Tune Hotels Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Tune Hotels this month 2019.
At Tune Hotels, we believe in providing the essentials of a great night’s stay – comfort, functionality and fun. Tune Hotels provide warm & casual service, minimalist rooms and vibrant public spaces. We believe that simply doesn’t have to be boring and comfort is definitely easy. Relax in the cocoon of your room and work & play in our public spaces.
As part of the Tune Hotels team, you’re an ambassador for the brand. You are passionate, and always curious about how to make a guest’s stay exceptional. You embody the warm hospitality that makes all our guests feel special and well taken care of. You are a naturally social person and your words are sincere. You create the first impression of Tune that becomes a lasting impression. It all starts with you.
Tune Hotels is growing beyond just simple rooms at budget prices. People who work with us have the opportunities to work in newly re-branded Tune Hotels, AND a new boutique hotel product, to be launched in 2019 in KL, Dublin and Melbourne – all built on the pillars of warm, authentic service. Hotels that treat humans like humans, with fun F&B, designer public spaces and programming concepts that challenge traditional hospitality. With us, you become the heart and soul of our brands, you are a concierge, barista and tour guide all rolled into one. A dynamo force that brings our products to life in a refreshing new way.
Tune Hotels is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Guest Service Executive
The Guest Services Executive (GSE) position contributes to Tune Hotel’s success by providing Tune Experience and Tune Service to all guests both in person and through telephone calls.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to;
• Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the mission, values and culture of Tune Hotels.
• Maintains a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and the surrounding area.
• Applies and demonstrates all GSE skills and competencies.
• Delivers consistent Tune Experience and Tune Service to all guests at all times.
• Communicates and describes the limited service concept accurately and consistently.
• Makes daily reservation count for arrivals and departures.
• Register all incoming guests, making sure all pertinent information is obtained, identification checked, confirmation sheet is printed and signed by guest.
• Process add-ons and payments accurately.
• Supervise the housekeeping team and perform room quality checks.
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Anticipates guests and hotel needs by constantly evaluating the hotel environment and guests for cues.
• Prepares and document accurate shift and daily reports
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace to enhance productivity.
• Fulfils any function in the hotel and multi-task as required.
• Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments.
• Provides coaching to newly-joined employees as required.
• Adheres to all company standards, procedures and guidelines.
• To undertake any task or assignment as may be assigned to you by your immediate superior or Management from time-to-time.
The incumbent’s desired background, skills, experiences and job benefits;
Education & Experiences:
• SPM holders with 3 years’ relevant working experiences OR,
• Diploma holders with 1-2 years relevant working experiences; OR,
• Fresh graduates from an accredited university in Hospitality Management/Tourism or related major.
• Possess an excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both orally and written.
• Outstanding personal presentation skills and communication skills.
• Ability to portray a courteous and hospitable attitude in a professional manner.
• Passionate in delivering exceptional level of guest services.
• Composed, efficient, organized and attentive to details.
• Ability to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Fun, friendly and humble with a cheerful attitude.
• Reliable and honest, with the ability to act in a professional manner.
• Front Office experience in the hotel sector will be an added advantage.
• Computer literate and able to navigate through Company systems.
• Competitive remuneration package
• Free uniforms
• On the job training
• Attendance allowance
• Night shift allowances
• Transport allowance
• Medical coverage (inpatient and outpatient)
• Dental benefits
• Free stay
How To Apply Tune Hotels Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Address: 100, Jalan Burma, George Town, 10050 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.