The Sultan Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong The Sultan 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan The Sultan terkini.
Greetings from The Sultan
Set in airy, Colonial-style townhouses, this refined boutique hotel is a 7-minute walk from the Lavender subway station and 2 km from the Singapore Flyer observation wheel.
Featuring wood floors, the warmly decorated rooms come with free high-speed Internet, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. DVD players are provided on request. Some upgraded quarters offer skylights and separate living rooms. Split-level suites have loft bedrooms.
A complimentary breakfast buffet is served in a sleek restaurant. There’s also a vibrant bar and a jazz lounge.
The Sultan Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from The Sultan this month 2019.
The Sultan is passionate and invested in the preservation of historical architecture in Singapore. As a winner of the 2012 URA Architectural Heritage Award, our staff are stewards and ambassadors of Singapore’s unique cultural heritage.
The Sultan is also committed to providing a safe and encouraging family-style work environment that is both warm and instructional. As one of the finest boutique hotels in the Bugis area, we offer our staff members the chance to experience a unique education in Singaporean hospitality with an exacting international clientele.
The Sultan Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Hotel Housekeeper (SGD1000-1300)
- Clean and tidy guest rooms
- Identify and report defects
- Ensure that rooms are well stocked with refreshments and amenities
- Report lost and found items
- Handle guest requests
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
- General cleaning of hotel public areas
- Physically fit
- Positive work attitude
- Good team player
- Attention to details
- Have at least years of work experience (applies to any field of work)
- Ability to work on weekends and public holidays
- Full time positions available
- Basic pay SGD1000-1300
- 6 days work week, 8-hour fixed shift (9am – 5pm)
TO INCLUDE IN RESUME
- Work experience and reason for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Education and qualifications
- Date of availability/ notice period
How To Apply The Sultan Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Address: 101 Jln Sultan, #01-01, Singapore 199002
Phone: +65 6723 7101
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.