The Sultan Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong The Sultan 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan The Sultan terkini.
Greetings from The Sultan
Set in airy, Colonial-style townhouses, this refined boutique hotel is a 7-minute walk from the Lavender subway station and 2 km from the Singapore Flyer observation wheel.
Featuring wood floors, the warmly decorated rooms come with free high-speed Internet, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. DVD players are provided on request. Some upgraded quarters offer skylights and separate living rooms. Split-level suites have loft bedrooms.
A complimentary breakfast buffet is served in a sleek restaurant. There’s also a vibrant bar and a jazz lounge.
The Sultan Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from The Sultan this month 2019.
The Sultan is passionate and invested in the preservation of historical architecture in Singapore. As a winner of the 2012 URA Architectural Heritage Award, our staff are stewards and ambassadors of Singapore’s unique cultural heritage.
The Sultan is also committed to providing a safe and encouraging family-style work environment that is both warm and instructional. As one of the finest boutique hotels in the Bugis area, we offer our staff members the chance to experience a unique education in Singaporean hospitality with an exacting international clientele.
The Sultan Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Front Office Guest Service Executive ($1600 – $2000)
Before submitting your resume, kindly take note to include the following information or it will not be considered:
- Current and expected salary (please separate base salary from any allowances/ bonuses/ etc.)
- Relevant experience and references (if available)
- Reason you feel you are suitable for the job position you are applying for
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Sultan Hotel
Front Office Guest Service Executive (Full Time)
5-day work week including weekends and public holidays (off days provided in lieu)
Rotating 10-hour shifts
- Registering all hotel guests and maintaining accurate cashier shifts
- Communicating and assisting hotel guests with all requests and needs
- Ensuring smooth running of front desk operations during shift
- Ensuring smooth transition between front office shifts
- Abidance by Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs)
- Maintaining and improving all aspects of hotel guest relations
- Maintaining the integrity of the hotel’s image
- FULL TIME (upon confirmation)
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly meal allowance
- Medical allowance
- Paid Annual Leave
- Profit-sharing scheme eligibility
- Friendly and warm work environment
- Applicant Requirements
- An excellent command of the English language is a must
- Minimum 1 year experience in a hospitality field
- Applicants must be willing to work public holidays and weekends
- Applicant should be disciplined, self-motivated, confident, possess a positive attitude and be comfortable interacting with an international clientele
How To Apply The Sultan Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Please refer to Jobstreet portal here.
Address: 101 Jln Sultan, #01-01, Singapore 199002
Phone: +65 6723 7101
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.