The Pines Melaka Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong The Pines Melaka 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan The Pines Melaka terkini.
Greetings from The Pines Melaka
THE PINES MELAKA – CURIOUSLY CHARMING
Malacca…. Malaysia’s national icon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a tourist haven. THE PINES MELAKA, pure indulgence in the town. A curiously charmintg fusion of the old and new, modern design and gracious Malaysian hospitality.
Offering the largest guestrooms in Melaka,with most rooms affording an expensive 46 sqm, some with balcony, all with kitchenette and spectacular sea, river or city views.
All rooms equipied with queen size sofa bed, able to accommodate up to four persons per room.
Featuring original artwork by local artists ( in collaboration with the Malacca Arts Association).
For an even better poolside experience our Poolside Suites provide direct access, with lounge deckm where you and your loved once can create your own private recreation and relaxation zone.
Executive Premier with Balcony – Our executive rooms are also ideal for honeymooners, They feature a lovely bathtub and a balcony with a view of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Malacca River and the sea.
Superior & Deluxe Room – Vibrant amd tones combine with tropical nints and highlights to create a unique ambience in or Superior / Deluxe Rooms. Every room encompasses 46sqm and it is equippied with either a spacious long sized bed or a comfy tiwin bed. All our Deluxe rooms offer a wonderfull view of the UNESCO World Heritae Site, the Malacca River and Straits of Melaka.
THE PINES curiously charmingt blend of style, location and history is the springboard for an incredible diversity of activities to indulge in. Enjoy a cool refreshingt dip in the salt water pool, wading pool and children’s playground. Take a walk tour ofr historical Melaka.Our free shuttle service brings you to world famous Jonker Street for art and antiques or to Mahkota Parade for shoppintg. Or stop by the Bicycle Rental Service and see the town at your own pace. Indulge in a Melaka River Cruise with convenient transfer and private jetty for Hotel guests.
In keeping with Melaka heritage as a trade and culture crossroads between East and West, for fine or casual dinning, The Oak Restaurant is the venue for a delectable convergence of flavours and influences – from exotic to the world’s favourite cusines, as well as classic Malay, Chinese, Indian and local Nyonya specialities. For sipping, chilling, ligt snacks and panoramic World Heritage City and Straits views, Grea8 Restaurant and Bar on the 8th floor is the place.
THE PINES is the perfect setting for business with peronal touch. We are located in the heart of Melaka business district, in total we are offering 392 sqm of meeting and event space.
THE PINES has an impressive convention hall that makes it the ideal venue for Annual Dinner, Wedding Dinners, Private Functions, Birthday Parties, Proposals, Team Building and Treasure Hunt Events. Dinners and other special functions can also be held at our poolside venue.
OUR VISION – We deliver the ultimate experience through unique and personalized service creating timeless and everlasting memories.
OUR MISSION – To build a brand that is synonymous with warm service, understand and the unique of Melaka charm.
The Pines Melaka Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from The Pines Melaka this month 2019.
THE PINES MELAKA will be able to provide better career opportunities with it coming new brand hotels, one of which is THE APPLE , managed by Marriot Courtyard and expected to be opened towards year 2017.
The Pines Melaka is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
– Ensure that the guests have best possible experience by trouble-shooting and resolving all billing-related disputes.
– Represents the finance department on the daily department heads meeting with the general manager.
– Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and department budget.
– Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
– Prepare financial statements and debtors’ listings.
– Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
– Providing direction to the night audit team so as to ensure proper revenue reporting.
– Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
– If any imbalance or difference found on the ledger then co-ordinate with the PMS team to resolving the same.
– Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
– Ensure correct taxation are applied on all billing software
– Bills A/R accounts daily and send the same to guest along with the supporting bills and statements.
– Follows up on any accounts within 3 days to ensure customer has received the invoice and does not have any questions.
– Review the Accounts Receivable (A/R) Ageing reports on a daily basis.
– Follow up 30 days after the initial billing if payment has not been received.
– Check customers credit ratings and Flag accounts as ‘Black listed’ for long outstanding or defaulter accounts.
– Enters invoices into accounts payable system weekly after verifying a purchase order was received from ordering department head and obtaining General Manager’s approval.
– Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
– Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
– Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
– Performing numerical analysis of data and formulating conclusions and/or solutions.
– Approving all Travel Agent commissions and releasing payments after verification.
– Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
– Monitors and contains all property inventories to ensure proper levels without causing burdens on property cash flows.
– Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
– Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit.
– Providing direction and training to hotel operational team in areas related to finance, financial reports, internal controls, etc.
– Effectively manage the accounting team through respectful communication, clear expectations, relevant training, productive coaching, regular meetings, and appropriate performance management.
– Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
– Should have a high command of MS Applications like Excel, Powerpoint etc.
– Knowledge of Back office or accounting systems.
– Knowledge of Hotel Software or Property Management Systems like OPERA & Etc.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
– Fluent in English, both oral and written.
– Excellent financial/business decision making.
– Should possess strong Financial knowledge.
– Analytical skills and very well organised.
– At least 5 to 10 years of financial and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations in an up-scale (4/5 Star) hospitality environment.
How To Apply The Pines Melaka Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
The Pines Melaka
Address:33, Jalan Tun Sri Lanang, 75100 Melaka, Malaysia
Phone: +60 6-240 2323
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.