The Kabin Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2018 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong The Kabin 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan The Kabin terkini.
Greetings from The Kabin
Welcome to The Kabin, a unique container-type lodging unit with a smart modular concept catered for a one of a kind holiday experience. With its strategic location next to Remis Beach and within the small idyllic historical and coastal town of Kuala Selangor, it is easily accessible via KL-Kuala Selangor Expressway (LATAR) or the North Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE). It is definitely a great gateway for those who are looking for a short escapade within the city. Explore, and you will find a lot of interesting places nearby. Back to nature, slow paced living, you will appreciate life more. In support of the environment, this boutique resort is made up from recycled shipping container that has been converted luxuriously into cosy accommodation units that accommodates up to 78 guests. The Kabin is also a great location to hold any private functions, gatherings, teambuilding, family day, wedding and et cetera. You just name it, and we are more than happy to cater to your needs.
The Kabin Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from The Kabin this month 2019
The Kabin Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
POSITION TITLE:Asst. Front Office Manger / AFOM
REPORTS TO:General Manager / Front Office Manager
In the absence of Front Office manager take charge of the operations of Front office Department. Primarily reporting to FOM. Ensures guests have a smooth running stay at the hotel.
As the Assistant Front Office Manager, one should act as the bridge between the front and the back office. While coordinating the operation, you will also ensure that all guests experience a fantastic stay.
ASST FOM DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Satisfaction (Guest Feedback, Social Media Review).
- Financial Performance (Up selling, Room Revenue, Operation Auditing).
- Showing Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading.
- Manages and motivates the Front Office team in order to provide a high standard of service for customers.
- Welcomes guests and fosters customer loyalty through his/her friendly manner.
- Develops high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay.
- Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by team members and provides a fast solution.
- Oversee and supervises guest arrivals and departures with the front office crew a
- Provide high level of customer service and maintain a high profile in the day to day front office operations.
- Ensure that personalized service is offered to each and every guest.
- Ensures that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied.
- Supervises the management of debtors, group and individual guest invoicing and cash operations.
- Personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
- Review arrival list for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities and special requests.
- Prepare monthly and daily revenue report and circulate to General Manager
- Prepare Room revenue and occupancy forecast take action on rate strategies.
- Is involved in recruitment of new team members for front office.
- Integrates and trains employees, providing support for skills development.
- Ensures that all front desk employees are well presented (uniforms, personal hygiene etc), and also punctual.
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events.
- Makes sure that the hotel’s pricing policy and sales pitches are duly applied in order to optimise REVPAR
- Have a good knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures of front office.
- Ensures that guest documentation and information is available and up-to-date.
Well developed communication and customer relations skills. Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field. Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Assistant Manager or Team Leader – Front Office / Guest Relations in a hotel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM2,500.00 /month
How To Apply The Kabin Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Please send your detailed resumes stating your position to the below address:
Address: Lot 2984 Jalan Jati, Pantai Remis, 45800 Jeram, Kuala Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +6017 924 7800 / +603 3264 7800
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.