Techvance Hotel & Resort Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Techvance Hotel & Resort 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Techvance Hotel & Resort terkini.
Greetings from Techvance Hotel & Resort
Techvance Hotel & Resort Sdn Bhd is an established company located at Petaling Jaya, Selangor. We are a company focused on talent development to help build our expanding business. We are looking for suitable candidates to join our company.
Techvance Hotel & Resort Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Techvance Hotel & Resort this month 2019.
We commit to a friendly and professional work environment.
We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company.
We provide training to develop skill and knowledge among our employees.
Techvance Hotel & Resort is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Degree or Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent
Candidates must have at least 8 years of proven experience in general management operations and prior experience on hotel sales and marketing
Experience in starting up a new hotel will be an added advantage
Excellent in leadership, communication, organizational and analytical and problem solving skill
Self-motivated, comfortable in both leadership and team-player role and able to work under pressure
Neat and well-groomed appearance
Willing to travel
Preference will be given to candidate who can start immediately
Responsible for overall supervision, direction and control of the day-to-day operations and management of the hotel
To monitor actual sales, revenue and adjust strategies to achieve sales target
Handle all operation problems in a professional manner and to ensure prompt actions at all times
To ensure all staffs perform duties in accordance with hotel policy
To improve and establish excellent service standard
To perform any other duties assigned from time to time
– Diploma/Degree in any relevant field
– Minimum 5 Years related experience, or equivalent combination of both education and experience
– Possesses leadership and motivational/ coaching skills
– Must be energetic, enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work efficiently in a team environment independently
– Command good organizational, interpersonal, communication and time management skills
– Well knowledge and manageable on Sea Sport Activities (Jetski, Kayak and Boats), and outdoors sports (ATV).
– Plans, organizes and directs a broad program of public recreation activities and the operation and use of recreational facilities
– Prepares and administers general fund budgets Recreation Division Facilities and programs Monitors budget expenditures and revenue collection in all areas.
– Performs public relations duties and services as technical advisor to citizens, boards, commissions and other departments and organizations.
– Directs the marketing of the recreation operation, programs and facilities through attractive publications, web sites, press releases and social networking.
– Determines present and future programs and facilities needs, as well as goals and objects for the Recreations division.
– Investigates and responds to inquiries and complaints relating to citizen use of recreation programs and activities.
– Directs the research, analysis and preparation of special reports, studies and surveys.
– Recommends recreation services policies and procedures, programs and fees.
– Supervises and manages associate’s personnel. Established, performance measures for subordinates and evaluates performance against these standards or measures.
– Stay abreast of new trends in the field of parks and recreation.
– Assist in team building and tele-match activities for guests.
– Maintain safety inspection and exercise administrative. Oversight of division facilities, equipment and repair to ensure security, safety, inventory controls and ensure facilities are maintained in a sanitary and attractive condition.
– Establish and maintains effective communication with other departments.
– To conduct interviewing, evaluating, counselling, training and retraining accordance to standard operating procedures.
– Is responsible for preparing daily scheduling for all Sea Sports and Recreations staffs
– To monitor an efficient roster system (duty roster of the associates).
– To assist in identifying training needs, developing and implementing training and retraining session.
– Maintains “open door” communication for Sea Sports and Recreations associates.
– To conduct briefing with Sea Sports and Recreations associates regularly.
– Assist with the handling of guest complaints and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
– To come out with a weekly weekend activity for the guest.
– Submit Monthly Reports e.g Attendances, Overtimes, Training and Room productivity Report and others reporting report.
Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
Experience in Building and Facilities Maintenance in a similar position will be considered
At least 6 years of working experience in the related field is required
Certified Chargeman will be an added advantage
Pre-opening hotel experience is an added advantage
Required languages : English and Bahasa
Confident communication and interpersonal skills to lead and influence others
Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively and calmly
Ability to work independently and has good initiative in a fast paced environment
Self-motivated and energetic
Capable to develop and support the team
Minimum 5 years experience and above in SPA & Wellness employment background
Possess Certificate/Diploma/Degree and any equivalent certified SPA & Wellness
Willing to work in Shift Schedule, Public Holiday and anytime required by operational
Fluently communicate in English
Attractive individual character, grooming and hygiene standard
Willing to travel
Handling daily administration and operational service field related to general SPA & Wellness Department
Focus on revenue targets, cost control, SOP implementation, treatment updates, compliance new standard regulation, departmental planning and forecast
Provide accuracy in inventory and related audit internally
To provide learning & development, coaching and refresher product knowledge training to sustain standard service
Responsible towards guest satisfaction
Any other services required by operational related to SPA in general
How To Apply Techvance Hotel & Resort Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Techvance Group HQ
Address: Tower 4, Jalan Utara, Pjs 52, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-7932 3311
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.