TCL HOTEL & PROPERTIES SDN BHD jobs vacancies 2018.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2018 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong TCL HOTEL & PROPERTIES SDN BHD 2018.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan TCL HOTEL & PROPERTIES SDN BHD terkini.
Greetings from TCL HOTEL & PROPERTIES SDN BHD
Lantern hotel is a stylishly renovated four-storey building, with an industrial-meets-tropical design touch, you can get the best of both worlds at this boutique hotel. Here you will find the comfort and amenities of a boutique hotel, as well as the funky culture and friendly atmosphere of a hotel.
Strategically located in the heart of China town (Petaling street). Lantern Hotel enjoys a commanding position in the restaurants, shopping, sightseeing hub of Kuala Lumpur. The excitement of the city centre is only 3km away. With its convenient location, and the hotel offers easy access to the city’s must-see destination. Step into one of 45 inviting rooms and escape the stresses of the day with a wide range of a amenities. Superb facilities and an excellent location helping you make your place your own.
TCL HOTEL & PROPERTIES SDN BHD Vacancies 2018
Below are the list of vacancies available from TCL HOTEL & PROPERTIES SDN BHD this month 2018.
TCL HOTEL & PROPERTIES SDN BHD Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Hotel Operation Executive
- Responsible for overall Front Office and hotel operations
- Ensure the hotel policy and procedure are strictly adhered accordingly in a satisfactory manner
- Responsible for the overall property management in terms of general housekeeping, cleanliness, maintenance, F&B and kitchen.
- Responsible for maintaining the standards of guest service offered by all parties involved
- Set up SOPs for overall hotel operations and individual departments I.e. Front Office, Housekeeping
- Preparation, orientation and training of all new staff related matters
- Preparing daily and monthly report to the management.
- Handling and resolving guest complains, follow through and prompt actions are taken to ensure level of satisfaction is met
- Maintain a good and balanced supplies for hotel
- Overseeing, supervising and addressing maintenance problems within the hotel vicinity
- Main point of contact for external parties especially related to contractors and suppliers
- Monitoring daily and monthly staff attendance report (housekeeping and Front Office)
- Create and promote awareness in social media and via events
- Daily sales reconciliation and daily banking of cash received
- Online Travel Agents management i.e billings, payments, cancellations, no shows and technical support
- Assist General Manager in marketing the hotel and any add hoc jobs.
- Good comminication skills ( outgoing , arts-lovings, able to multi-task )
- Language proficiencies : Engish ,Mandarin
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/ ‘’A Level’’/ Pre-U, Professional Certificate, any field. Preferably in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably with at least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Must be able to work flexible hour/in shift duty/Public Holidays.
- Preference will be given to candidate who can start immediately.
- Friendly with cheeky personality, posses good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong disciplines, commitments and self-initiative
- Must be legally allow to work in Malaysia.
- Full-time position(s) available.
- Internship with paid allowance are welcome to join our company.
How To Apply TCL HOTEL & PROPERTIES SDN BHD Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Submit your latest resume throughJobstreet portal here
TCL HOTEL & PROPERTIES SDN BHD
Address :No:38, Jalan Petaling , 50000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel :012 – 3456 226
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.