Suria KLCC Jobs Vacancies 2020.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2020 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Suria KLCC 2020.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Suria KLCC terkini.
Greetings from Suria KLCC
Shopping For The Right Career?
We Have Various Opportunities And Attractive Packages.
Suria KLCC Group, the operator of 3 established shopping destinations – Suria KLCC, Alamanda Shopping Centre and Mesra Mall is committed to delivering a memorable retail experience where customers can shop, dine and be entertained.
Suria KLCC, is Malaysia’s premier retail destination and provides a unique shopping experience with state-of-the-art amenities. Alamanda Shopping Centre, situated at Malaysia’s administrative capital of Putrajaya boasts a variety of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities amidst lush greenery and landscaped walkways. Mesra Mall in Kemasik, Terengganu offers an array of specialty stores, sports and entertainment facilities. Apart from the three shopping centres, Suria KLCC also manages Anjung, a 3-storey retail complex located at Precinct 1 in Putrajaya.
At Suria KLCC Group, people are our primary assets. We want you to develop and grow with us. Come join our team.
Suria KLCC Vacancies 2020
Below are the list of vacancies available from Suria KLCC this month 2020.
Fast paced environment
Join a high performing team
Opportunities for enhanced learning
Suria KLCC is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Executive, Housekeeping (Suria KLCC)
Note: Kindly be informed that only application via JobStreet will be entertained. Stricly no application through email.
• Responsible in overseeing the overall housekeeping for the building facility, property management and surrounding perimeter.
• Managing, monitoring and supervising of overall Mall housekeeping team to ensure the mall is kept clean at all times.
• Responsible for the daily housekeeping operations which include other routine operations areas such as daily checks of common facilities, tenants and kiosk.
• Responsible for the routine kitchen inspection to all F&B tenants, kiosk and main kitchen duct cleaning services.
• Ensure daily and periodic housekeeping work are carried out satisfactorily as scheduled by the outsourced housekeeping team and the building services contractors.
• Ensure housekeeping remains within the budget and in line with relevant technical and safety standards.
• At least a Diploma holder with relevant experience.
• Minimum 8 years of relevant Housekeeping experience in similar Facilities Management.
• Familiar with and having experience in housekeeping works such as daily checking of common facilities, floor gloss meter readings, and monitoring of cleaning/housekeeping work done.
• Strong experience with operations management.
• Implement strong management skills and good at managing customer’s expectation.
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced working environment.
• Good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply Suria KLCC Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures. To apply for this job please refer to this link.
Address:: 241, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.