Penang Turf Club Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Penang Turf Club 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Penang Turf Club terkini.
Greetings from Penang Turf Club
Penang Turf Club is a major horse racing course in Penang, Malaysia which was established in 1864. In addition to racing, the club also provides equestrian facilities and a golf course
Penang Turf Club Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Penang Turf Club this month 2019.
PENANG TURF CLUB invites dedicated and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the positions of:
Penang Turf Club is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
- Leading the team of accounts personnel on day to day finance operations and monthly management accoynys.
- Responsible for managing the full spectrum of finance including financial planning, financial reporting, budgetary control, cash flow, treasury costing, credit control, internal control and statutory matters
- Maintain strong internal controls, reporting standards and ensure compliance with accounting and reporting requirement
- Advise and recommend on any strategic planning for improvement, investment decisions and decision making.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc assignment on corporate exercise Or operations
- Degree in Accounting or Professional qualification in Accountancy.
- Possess strong analytical skills, committed in meeting deadlines, responsible and with accountability.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience
- Excellent command of English 1s essential
- Self motivated and driven to achieve
- A keen to learn all aspects horse racing industry 1s essential.
– Planning, coordinating and organizing projects, resources, equipment and information.
– Managing project schedules, monitoring project progress, quality assurance and overseeing site inspections / supervision.
– Liaise with consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, authorities, property agents and tenants on related project assignments.
– Prepare project progress reports, manage contracts, tenders and project billings.
– Assist in any other projects, ad hoc assignments, tasks including marketing duties as and when assigned.
– Candidate must possess STPM / Diploma certification with at least 3 to 5 years experience in related fields.
– Background in construction or property management preferred.
– Competency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel anad EMAIL
– Able to work within tight deadlines, pro-active and responsible with a mature personality.
– Must communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidate must possess STPM / Diploma certification with at least 3 to 5 years experience in related fields.
- Background in construction or property management preferred.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and Email.
- Able to work within tight deadlines, pro-active and responsible with a mature personality.
- Must communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
How To Apply Penang Turf ClubJobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
The Club offers competitive and very attractive remuneration package and the commencing salary would depend on qualifications and experience.
Applications stating details of qualification (with copies of relevant documents), experience, age, present and expected salaries and a recent passport-size photograph (non-returnable) under Private & Confidential cover marked “Positions of Financial Controller or Project Coordinator” should be addressed to:
The Committee, Penang Turf Club Racecourse,
Jalan Batu Gantong, 10450 Penang
Or E-mail to: email@example.com
Not later than 9th February 2019
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.