Palm Garden Golf Club Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Palm Garden Golf Club 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Palm Garden Golf Club terkini.
Greetings from Palm Garden Golf Club
Located strategically in Putrajaya, Malaysia’s administrative capital and Kuala Lumpur’s twin city, Palm Garden is also situated next to Cyberjaya, the Smart City and within close proximity to UNITEN, Multimedia university, UPM and Technology Park.
Palm Garden Golf Club had previously received the Best Customer Service Award in 2001 and 2007 and we were among the Top Golf Courses in Malaysia decided by a Course Poll in 2007/2008. With the new 18 holes in place in addition to the excellent clubhouse facilities, we can assure you that the Palm Garden Team will more than meet your expectations on how a golfer should be pampered.
Palm Garden Golf Club Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Palm Garden Golf Club this month 2019.
PALM GARDEN GOLF CLUB, IOI RESORT believes in offering only the best services to our valued customers, invites capable and hardworking Malaysians to be part of our team.
Palm Garden Golf Club Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
vacuum clean carpets
empty and clean bins
dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
wipe down glass surfaces
wash windows as scheduled
maintain public area’s cleanliness, including public toilet areas, lobby, corridor and patio
maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
monitor and report necessary repairs and replacement
Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
Assistant Operation Manager
BASIC FUNCTION :-
Responsible on conduct of daily operations on golf reservation, registration and areas in a manner of pleasing golfer in accordance with the club policies, rules and regulations.
1. To reply enquiries via telephone and email regarding golf rates and general information i.e. booking procedure, club facilities and policies.
2. To take golf booking with paying attention on tee off date, times and number of pax especially on weekends booking.
3. To maintain high standard of personality with pleasant looking and to provide good customer service level. Always smile and courteous manner to golfers and greet them always.
4. To ensure a deposit is paid prior flights booking more than 2 flights and a settlement is made on the actual day of game or arranged accordingly.
5. To register golfers and collect payment before tee off. Staff is responsible with their own password to register and cash collection from sales.
6. To prepare score cards prior to tournament day and to do registration on tournament day.
7. To ensure scoring is done according to the mode of play and results tabulated to the organizers requirement.
8. To prepare the necessary paperwork i.e. quotation, booking confirmation, daily reports and monthly reports.
9. To coordinate with golf operations on arrangement requested by golfer and any regards on billing.
10. Responsible for the upkeep and well maintain of golf registration area, keep clean and in good order at all times.
11. To report immediately to the superior of any incidents or irregularities that occurred.
12. To render assistance if possible to all golfers so that their requirements are attended to.
13. To perform relevant duties that may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
• SPM or any field related
• At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required for this position
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS :-
• Must be a team player.
• Energetic, dynamic and with good communication skills.
• Pleasant personality, self-motivated, possess good attitude.
• Computer literate
• Verbal communicating skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
How To Apply Palm Garden Golf Club Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Palm Garden Golf Club
Palm Garden Resort, IOI Resort, 62502, Putrajaya, WP Putrajaya, 62502, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-8948 7160
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.