Marina Bay Sands Jobs Vacancies 2018.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2018 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Marina Bay Sands 2018.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Marina Bay Sands terkini.
Greetings from Marina Bay Sands
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,000 delegates, 2,000 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,000 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,000 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore). Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino. The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world. Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,000 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events. The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
Marina Bay Sands Vacancies 2018
Below are the list of vacancies available from Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd this month 2018.
Marina Bay Singapore has created this new role within the Hotel division.
We are looking for career minded individual who has the aspiration to excel in the hospitality industry. This newly developed program is designed to give candidates’ hands-on experience in the various areas of the hotel and F&B operations in Marina Bay Sands over a two years period; allowing them to have a good understanding and knowledge of the different operational roles.
This will provide an exposure to the hotel sector through guidance from On-The-Job training for their development and career path. Successful candidates could either continue in a role within the Hotel or F&B division or have the opportunity to be selected to be on a different path for other roles based on the performance and passion in the hospitality sector during/ after the two-year period.
The program covers the following areas of responsibilities:
Food & Beverage – Front of House
Valet (For candidates with valid driving license)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Hotel Operations Executive
Possess a Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or Operations from a recognized institution. Candidates without the relevant qualifications, but have relevant working experience are welcome to apply.
Excellent customer service, guest relations and communication skills.
Eager to acquire tourist-related knowledge in Singapore and property knowledge of Marina Bay Sands.
Have a passion for meeting and serving guests with an aptitude to see things through.
Have a “Can Do” attitude and mindset; pays attention to details with strong customer service skills.
Maintain a close liaison with all other departments to have a good understanding the operational flow to ensure seamless guest experiences.
A good team player who takes an initiative to assist colleagues.
Fluent and able to communicate in English. Those who have the knowledge or can speak additional languages such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean, will have an added advantage.
Well-groomed with a professional disposition.
How To Apply Marina Bay Sands Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Please email your detailed resumes stating your position to Jobstreet portal here
Marina Bay Sands
Address: 10 Bayfront Avenue Singapore 018956
Phone: +65 6536 1249
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.