Marina Bay Sands Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Marina Bay Sands 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Marina Bay Sands terkini.
Greetings from Marina Bay Sands
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,000 delegates, 2,000 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,000 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,000 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore). Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino. The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world. Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,000 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events. The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
Marina Bay Sands Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Marina Bay Sands this month 2019.
Launch your career in Asia’s most spectacular entertainment destination.
For a rewarding career with exceptional benefits, join us!
Marina Bay Sands Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
- Being responsible the inventory of cash float and providing cash and chips exchange
- Being responsible the inventory of cash float
- Perform various financial transactions, such as:
- Cash-in/ Cash-Out gaming chips
- Perform foreign currency exchange
- Redeem Slot Machine payout tickets/TITO/ vouchers for cash/cash equivalent
- Perform patron account transactions (safe keeping/front money deposits &
- Check cashing, check/marker redemptions and consolidations
- Perform credit card and EFTPOS cash advances
- Perform Rolling Chip Exchanges
- At completion of the shift, balance float and bring it back to the impress amount
- Account for all chip movements in and out of the Chip Bank
- Maintain accurate and legible balance sheets
- Provide friendly, efficient and courteous service to all internal and external customers.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Company policies and within the realm of the Company’s corporate values.
- Other cashier tasks as required
- Minimum secondary / high school education preferred
- Conversant with English and at least one other Asian language due to the nature of our Asian language speaking Clienteles database
- Experience in handling cash and foreign exchange currencies preferred
- Able to operate electronic cashier equipment (e.g. note counters, counterfeit detectors)
- Must be able to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays
- Minimum 21 years of age as the candidate need to access the Casino Area
How To Apply Marina Bay Sands Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Please refer to Jobstreet portal here
Marina Bay Sands Pte
Address: 10 Bayfront Avenue #B02-04
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.