Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Mandarin Oriental, Singapore 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Mandarin Oriental, Singapore terkini.
Greetings from Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
Located in the heart of Marina Bay, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites, four executive floors and a premium Oriental Club Lounge. All guestrooms offer spectacular views of the ocean, harbour or city, and feature wireless hi-speed internet connectivity.
Offering the ultimate in privacy and featuring panoramic views of the city skyline, the Oriental Club Lounge located on the 19th floor of the hotel is a dedicated lounge and provides exclusive concierge services to guests staying on the club floor.
Mandarin Oriental, Singapore also has extensive meeting and banquet facilities. The Oriental Ballroom and fourteen meeting rooms are fitted with the latest conferencing systems such as high-tech audio visual equipment, LCD projectors, built-in projector screens and wireless broadband Internet access.
There are five restaurants and two lounges at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, which include Cherry Garden, an authentic Cantonese restaurant; Dolce Vita, an Italian restaurant by the pool; and MELT ~ The World Café – an award-winning all day dining restaurant featuring Asian and International favourites.
Both Axis Bar & Lounge and BAY@5, an outdoor lounge by the hotel’s swimming pool, offer panoramic views of the city skyline and are ideal for evening cocktails. Other dining options include Morton’s The Steakhouse, America’s premier fine-dining steakhouse; and Wasabi Bistro which offers Japanese cuisine with Californian influences.
Level five of the hotel is a dedicated oasis of relaxation with The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore which is a perfect urban escape providing personalised wellness treatment, and other facilities such as fitness centre and an outdoor yoga patio. The stunning 25-metre outdoor swimming pool is raised to different levels to emphasise spectacular views of the Singapore city skyline and include features such as luxurious private cabanas, a bubble-jet children’s pool, and a large cabana for intimate gatherings.
Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Mandarin Oriental, Singapore this month 2019.
Our mission is to completely delight and satisfy our guests. We are committed to making a difference every day; continually getting better to keep us the best.
Our guiding principles underpin everything that we do on a daily basis, ensuring that we operate to the highest possible standards.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Delighting our guests
We will strive to understand our client and guest needs by listening to their requirements and responding in a competent, accurate and timely fashion. We will design and deliver our services and products to address their needs. In fact, we are committed to exceeding their expectations by surprising them with our ability to anticipate and fulfill their wishes.
Working together as colleagues
We will emphasize the sharing of responsibility, accountability and recognition through a climate of teamwork. By working together as colleagues and by treating each other with mutual respect and trust, we will all contribute to the Group’s overall success more productively than if we worked alone.
Promoting a climate of enthusiasm
We are committed to everyone at Mandarin Oriental by providing a caring, motivating and rewarding environment. As an industry leader, we are committed to bringing out the best in our people through effective training and meaningful career and personal development, and by encouraging individuality and initiative.
Being the best
We will be an innovative leader in the hotel industry and will continually improve products and services. We will seek from our suppliers the highest quality products and services at the best value.
Delivering shareholder value
We are committed to being a growing company. Our success will result in investment returns which are consistently among the best in the hotel industry.
Playing by the rules
We will maintain integrity, fairness and honesty in both our internal and external relationships and will consistently live up to our commitments.
Acting with responsibility
We will actively participate in the improvement of the environment, just as we will be responsible members of our communities and industry organisations.
Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Cook/Chef De Partie – Fine Dining Italian restaurant
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
The role of Cook 1 is to prepare culinary delights for our guests. Guest satisfaction in our restaurant revolves around the food appearance, high quality of the food and overall dining experience. He/she is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the allocated sections / areas of the kitchen.
• To maintain a high standard of specified work in accordance with the Chef de Cuisine
• To ensure food preparation, quality and presentation are met at all times under the guidance from a senior chef
• To monitor stock movement and be responsible for replenishing on your section
• To carry out daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food labelling/dating and storage
• To remove any hazards and make safe any defects in the kitchen or its equipment and report any problems to a Senior Chef
• To keep high standards of personal hygiene, clean uniform and overall camaraderie
• To adhere to hotel procedure in regards to temperature checks, food labelling and dating, cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations at all times ensuring that all records of such are maintained
• Be responsible for taking delivery and safe storage of deliveries on your shift as directed by senior chef
• To be punctual for work and report directly to the Senior Chef on duty on arrival in the kitchen
• To have an understanding of menu planning, the implementation of stock controls, the importance of good stock management, and how this enables the kitchen to meet gross profit
• To be familiar with the opening and closing procedures of the kitchen and carry them out as rotated
• To keep high standards of cleanliness on section where employed, also to assist in any job regarding hygiene or cleanliness asked for by a senior chef
• Ensure adherence to the hotel’s Food Safety and Health & Safety policies at all times
• To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used in workplace
• To have full knowledge of, and be able to act upon, fire procedures
• To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the hotel to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the luxury hotel sector
• To comply with all hotel and company policies
• To carry out and assist in the smooth running of the kitchen
• To attend all training sessions as required
• To comply with any reasonable request from your superiors
• To be able to work under pressure, for long hours in a heated environment
• This position will require 100% of the time standing, be able to work in a standing position for long period of time (up to 8 hours)
• To be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequent lift up to 15kg or more; and occasionally lift/move 25kg
• Ability to multi-task
Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/”O” Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
How To Apply Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
5 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039797
Phone: +65 6338 0066
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.