Legoland Malaysia Resort Jobs Vacancies 2018.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2018 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Legoland Malaysia Resort 2018.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Legoland Malaysia Resort terkini.
Greetings from Legoland Malaysia Resort
Set at the entrance to the Legoland Malaysia theme park, this lively hotel with a colourful facade is 4 km from Puteri Harbour and 17 km from the Malaysia–Singapore Second Link bridge.
Offering decor ranging from pirate-inspired to Egyptian-themed, the playful rooms have flat-screen TVs, toy brick sets and bunk beds, plus tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms sleep up to 8 guests. Room service is available.
Breakfast is complimentary. Dining options include an Italian restaurant, a sushi bar and a buffet eatery. There’s also a bar and an outdoor pool. A resort fee covers parking, in-room gifts and kids’ play areas.
Legoland Malaysia Resort Vacancies 2018
Below are the list of vacancies available from Legoland Malaysia Resort this month 2018.
LEGOLAND Malaysia had recently won the HR Asia Award 2015, being awarded for one of the Best Companies To Work For in Asia (Malaysia Chapter). The award recognizes and honours companies that display high level of employee engagement and outstanding work culture – Whatever we do, we do it #For The Love of Fun
We offer competitive remuneration package, employees’ benefits and also great opportunity for caeeer advancement. Our People Strategy is aligned to the business goals and defined by 3 key areas:
1. Employee Engagement & welfare
2. Learning & Deveopment
3. Employee’s Recognition
In LEGOLAND Malaysia, we strive various ways to keep our working environment current, interesting and exciting. This is done either through learning programs, hosting internal or outdoor activities and carrying out the uniquely Merlin initiatives such as “Spark An Idea”, a move to stimulate innovative ideas and “Merlin Magic Wand” aim to give back to the society. With so many activities to keep our employees on their toes, life is never boring in LEGOLAND Malaysia
Legoland Malaysia Resort Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
The Hotel Director is responsible for the development and delivery of a Hotel operations and strategy that fits within the Resort, providing exceptional guest experience, while ensuring full compliance with health & safety legislation and achievement of budgeted financials/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- At least 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry with international hotel brands with proven managerial experience to direct managers; & 3 years of progressive experience in the similar role is required for this position
- A university degree in hotel management, business management or a related field
- Knowledge of the principles and processes involved in business and organizational planning & implementation. This includes strategic planning, resource allocation, product & services, manpower productivity and leadership techniques
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, guest services and organizational skills to communicate confidently and effectively in a considerate, professional and positive manner with all levels of management, business partners and employees
- Must be a passionate and inspirational leader who possesses strong self-initiative and an ability to hold themselves and other accountable in always delivering key results
- Able to manage and monitor financial and operations and submitting observations recommendations to the Divisional Director
- Strong communication skill; Ability to speak, read and write English clearly and distinctly
- Competent in computing skill and Microsoft Office applications; Familiar with tripadvisor and other social media platforms to benchmark guest satisfaction
- We encourage only incumbents with the related qualification/experience to apply. Legoland Malaysia Resort offers competitive remuneration package commensurates with experience and a great career prospect for individuals who seek continuous growth. We also offer many exciting activities to create an active and fun workplace as we believe that Whatever We Do, We Do It For The Love of Fun.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
How To Apply Legoland Malaysia Resort Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Please refer to Jobstreets portal here
Legoland Malaysia Resort
Address: Jalan Legoland, Medini, 79250 Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 7-597 8888
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.