Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur jobs vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur terkini.
Greetings from Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
LE MÉRIDIEN KUALA LUMPUR is located within the Kuala Lumpur Sentral precinct, a major transport interchange situated adjacent to the city centre. Hotel guests will enjoy direct access to the new 75-km state-of-the-art express rail service between the new KL International Airport and KL City Air Terminal at Sentral Station. The journey time from the city to the airport will be 28 minutes. The precinct also boasts a central railway station covering 1 square kilometer with integrated light rail, suburban and interstate trains, and a major shopping complex. One can also take a leisurely walk to the Lake Gardens that is located opposite the hotel, for more information please visit www.lemeridienkualalumpur.com
About Marriott International
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 6,000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™.
Discover a career at Le Méridien
Come join our multi dimensional work environment. Explore opportunities around the globe, and submit your CV online. You may also create job alerts to notify you of openings that fit your unique interests.
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur this month 2019.
An opportunity to join the award winning and talented team at Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur. Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur is seeking a dynamic, creative and experienced Hotel Manager to lead and inspire the operations teams. The ideal candidate has a successful track record with large and complex Rooms and F&B operations, including Events and Outside Catering. A member of the executive committee, this is a strategic role at a key city hotel that must be able to inspire and lead a culturally diverse team.
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
The role functions as the strategic business leader of property operations and acts as General Manager in his/her absence. Areas of responsibility include Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Security/Loss Prevention, Engineering/Maintenance and Event Management. The Hotel Manager will work with direct reports (Executive Committee members and department heads) to develop and implement the operations strategy and ensure implementation of the Le Méridien brand initiatives and service strategy. The role helps ensure associate engagement, focuses on growing revenues and maximizes financial performance. As a key member of the Executive Committee, the Hotel Manager also develops and implements overall property-wide strategies that deliver Le Méridien products and services to meet or exceed the needs of our guests.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Profitability and Departmental Budgets
• Keeps operations team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
• Ensures that all operational areas continue with the strong Le Méridien service and culture.
• Reviews financial reports and statements to review and improve how Operations is performing against budget.
• Ensures capital expenditure funds are being used to address the priorities outlined in the service strategy.
• Works with direct reports to determine areas of opportunity and establishing ways to improve the departments’ financial performance.
• Strives to maintain profit margins without compromising guest satisfaction or employee engagement.
• Identifies and analyses operational challenges and facilitates the development of solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
• Coaches and supports operations team to effectively manage their Department P&L.
• Develops an operational strategy that is aligned with the Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur business strategy, and leads its execution.
• Makes and executes key decisions to achieve the hotel goals and KPIs.
Managing Property Operations
• Strives to improve service performance and GuestVoice.
• Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding operational goals to produce desired results on a continuous basis.
• Ensures Le Méridien, Area and Regional business initiatives are implemented and communicates follow-up actions to team as necessary.
• Ensures core elements of the service strategy are in place to achieve the hotel goals.
• Spends consistent time in Operations and walking the hotel speaking with associates and guests to understand business needs and assess operational opportunities.
Leading Property Operations Teams
• Establishes a vision for product and service delivery at Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur.
• Champions the Le Méridien service vision for product and service delivery and ensures alignment amongst the property leadership team.
• Ensures associates are treated fairly and equitably.
Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities
• Observes service culture of associates and provides feedback to individuals.
• Hires operations management team members who demonstrate strong functional expertise, creativity and entrepreneurial leadership to meet the business needs of the hotel.
• Conducts ongoing and annual performance appraisals with direct reports.
• Takes the lead in improves Associate Engagement and utilises an open door policy where all associates feel valued and recognised.
• Stays knowledgeable about leadership talent in the hotel.
• Fosters associate commitment to providing excellent service, participating in daily briefings, and inspires through personal example.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
How To Apply Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
Address: 3, Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2263 7888
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.