Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for TRAINING MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Conduct Training need assessments to enhance employee job performance.
- Update and analyse Employees' Training and Development Needs.
- Assist in design and develop training programmes.
- Update and maintain Training and Development Records, advise in matters pertaining to internal staff development and quality management, and monitor HRDF claims.
- Analyse and reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives, and accomplishments.
- Coordinate with a pool of in-house trainers; and seeks and obtains the services of external training consultants, negotiates and administers related agreements.
- Knowledge management - Ensure training materials up to date and organizing the training materials including e-learning.
- Identify and implement career development for employee.
- Collate and ananlyse the competency of employee periodically. Identify quality of workforce as requirements, develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Degree in Business/ HR Management or related field.
- Good interpersonal skills, good communication and presentation skills, professional training knowledge.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in similar position.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Port Dickson.