Genting Malaysia Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Theme Park Show Director position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong Genting Malaysia Berhad 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Theme Park Show Director.
- Develop and supervise content creation for each Show Room, Side Shows, Seasonal Events and Parades.
- Pitch new creative Entertainment offerings and take from idea to reality, in addition to following up on content already in preproduction.
- Work closely with designers (lighting, sound, video, sets, etc.) to execute overall vision of projects.
- Communicate with costuming department to help design and address specific movability needs for each costume character.
- Create all contingency plans for each show/event.
- Research music and creative ideas in the development of new attractions and new character launches.
- Facilitate the transfer of entertainment product from outside production companies to in-house operations.
- Lead choreographers and conduct rehearsals when necessary, and cross train Cast Members for future positions.
- Maintain the quality of shows and parades across the park once in daily operations.
- Works in conjunction with all management to decide creative direction to ensure high guest satisfaction.
- Help create a training program for all Meet-and-Greet Characters to ensure each character is acting within approved guidelines.
- In charge of casting and booking talent for Theme Park, including planning and executing any international audition tours needed to procure the appropriate talent.
- Assure each position is filled in ample amount of time.
- Work closely with HR team making sure hiring and onboarding process is smooth and taken care as per company policies.
- Create list of inventory needs for new build rehearsal studios and green rooms to assure they are consistent with or exceed other theme park operations.
- To comply with company standards at all times in order to drive and improve business excellence.
- To understand, follow and enforce all standard operating procedures in order to exceed the operational requirements and ensure Guests receive the highest standards of quality and service at all times.
- To help achieve department and company objectives, action plans and key performance indicators.
- To enforce and adhere to all Malaysian laws, Health, Safety & Environmental policies, industry and company rules and regulations, reporting and safety concerns or incidents to management in order to minimise risk and maintain a clean, safe and hygienic environment for all Guest, Cast & Crew.
- To manage emergency situations that may arise in order to minimize possible damage, loss or injury to any Guests, Cast & Crew or Company property.
- To display a friendly, helpful and cheerful attitude while communicating effectively with our Guests and fellow Cast & Crew in order to support the company vision, core values and brand promise.
- To represent and promote Genting Malaysia in a positive manner at all times in order to maintain a professional brand image to all concerned stakeholders.
- To listen actively to our Guest feedback, request and concerns in order to take action in an ethical, effective and timely manner to exceed their expectations.
- To maintain building, facilities, equipment and supplies in order to minimise damage, reduce waste and control costs.
- To actively seek and implement cost saving programs in order provide positive financial results.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Music/Performing Arts Studies or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field with solid knowledge in Live Entertainment and production shows.
- Confidence in speaking, reading and writing English is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all levels of stakeholders
- Information Technology literate with good documentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of AV and special effects
- Outstanding leadership and management skills
- Previous Internationally renown Brand Theme Park experience is preferred.
Previous experience in show direction and choreography in Theme Parks, Cruise Ships or similar is preferred
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Pahang.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.