Tengah Island Conservation is looking for Project Manager to join their team in 2021.
- Project Manager
- Supervision of marine, terrestrial, outreach & sustainability projects.
- Management of project logistics, administration and budgets.
- Coral reef surveys & restoration.
- Sea turtle monitoring and hatchery supervision.
- Data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Staff and volunteer supervision.
- Conservation education & outreach.
- Boat patrols of surrounding islands.
- Degree in biological sciences or related field.
- Previous experience coordinating conservation projects.
- Previous experience supervising staff/volunteers.
- Qualified Rescue Diver (Divemaster preferable).
- Fiuency in written & spoken Bahasa & English.
- Please note this is a paid position open to Malaysian candidates only.
How To Apply
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT WEBSITE AT: WWW.TENGAHISLANDCONSERVATION.ORG
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.