The St Giles Southkey is comfort, affordability and warm hospitality at business-class standards. These are the key aspects you will experience when you first step through The St Giles Southkey doors.
Strategically located in the prime of Johor Bahru, Mid Valley Southkey, Johor Bahru is the preferred address for business and leisure travellers.
St Giles Southkey is currently looking for creative and self-starting candidates to fill the position Executive Secretary.
- To provide secretarial support to the General Manager by encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with a various department, etc.,
- To attend meetings, updates, and keep minutes.
- To maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- To conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- To set-up and maintain the General Manager’s Office correspondence files and ensure safe custody and confidentiality.
- To make follow-ups to different departments, company, person any pending documents as requested by the General Manager including the status thereof.
- To coordinate with Administration, arrangements & follow up as per instruction of the General Manager.
- To manage all inward and outward correspondence of the General Manager’s Office in order to ensure timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same.
- To collect reports from various departments; submit consolidated reports to the General Manager.
- To prioritize & follow through on issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Minimum Diploma in business administration or relative field and minimum of 2 years’ experience as an executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- A good understanding of office management and a background in the Hotel Industry is an advantage.
- Experience with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Medical insurance
- Staff Meal
- Employee Discounted Accomondation
- F&B Discount
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
You may click the below link to apply or send your CV at email@example.com .
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Johor Bahru
Note: This position open to local (Malaysian) only.
Work Locations: Mid Valley Southkey, 1, Persiaran Southkey 1, Kota Southkey, Johor Bahru
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.