The St Giles Southkey is comfort, affordability and warm hospitality at business-class standards. These are the key aspects you will experience when you first step through The St Giles Southkey doors.
Strategically located in the prime of Johor Bahru, Mid Valley Southkey, Johor Bahru is the preferred address for business and leisure travellers.
St Giles Southkey is currently looking for creative and self-starting candidates to fill the position Front Office Manager.
- To Maintain close contact with guests; handle guest complaints effectively.
- To ensure staffing levels are appropriate for expected activity on all shifts.
- To authorize overtime that is required within the department, also ensuring timesheets are correctly maintained.
- To ensure all Front Office employees are fully aware of the Hotel facilities, events, and services provided.
- To discipline and counsel employees when necessary, verbally and to refer to Human Resources for written warning.
- To monitor department employees grooming according to Hotel standards.
- To maintain effective communication within the department. Ensure all staff is kept up to date with all the hotel information.
- Aware of legal liability and licensing laws as apply to the Hotel.
- To ensure all Front office employees are trained in line with the Hotel’s standards of service.
- Minimum Diploma or 2 years’ work experience as a Front Office Manager in a 3 or 4 star rated hotel. Pre-opening experienced is an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management, and front office cashiering procedures.
- Proficiency in English & Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written).
- Knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word or OPERA Hotel system is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, people & leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Medical insurance
- Staff Meal
- Employee Discounted Accomondation
- F&B Discount
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
You may click the below link to apply or send your CV at email@example.com .
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Johor Bahru
Note: This position open to local (Malaysian) only.
Work Locations: Mid Valley Southkey, 1, Persiaran Southkey 1, Kota Southkey, Johor Bahru
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.