Kelab Rahman Putra Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SPORTS RECREATION ASSISTANT MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong Kelab Rahman Putra Malaysia 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan SPORTS RECREATION ASSISTANT MANAGER.
- Diploma / Degree / Professional Certificate in Business / Marketing / Sports Management / Recreation Administration OR proven track record in Sports & Recreation management for at least 5 years.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sports & Recreation from Swimming Pool/ Fitness Centre, and works within various facilities both indoor and outdoor or similar industry.
- Working knowledge of various computer software program (MS Office, management software).
- Guest-oriented, service minded and multitasking with up to date S&R trends and best practices.
- Core Competencies required: Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving, Communication and Leadership Skills.
- To lead and supervise Sports & Recreations Department, coordinating activities and ensuring all sports equipment and facilities are well maintain.
- To uphold the CR and By Laws of KRPM in ensuring the members followed and adhered to it.
- To plan all the Sports and Recreational activities for the corresponding year and to coordinate the activities with Managers and Supervisors of SR Department.
- To plan and manage Sports and Recreations budget.
Kelab Rahman Putra Malaysia which sits on a sprawling 276 acres of greenery in Sungai Buloh, about 25 kilometers from the heart of Kuala Lumpur - a unique golf cub as it is a membership club in Malaysia.
Founded and designed by our former Deputy Prime Minister, the late Tun Abdul Ghafar in 1987, the 36 holes Kelab Rahman Putra was envisaged to foster social consciousness, goodwill, community spirit and health living through active sports and recreational participations.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Selangor - Others.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.