Singapore Regional Office job vacancies 2021 for Senior Manager, Planning & Services, Deployment, Asia Pacific position. Jawatan kosong Singapore Regional Office terkini untuk kekosongan Senior Manager, Planning & Services, Deployment, Asia Pacific.
- Senior Manager, Planning & Services, Deployment, Asia Pacific
Job Number 21068365
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location Singapore Regional Office, 2 Harbourfront Place #06-08, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
The Senior Manager of Consulting is a key member of the Brand, Marketing, Sales & Consumer Service (Consumer Operations) Asia Pacific Planning & Services (P&S) organization, which provides business consultancy and project management services to Asia Pacific Consumer Operations teams. The position will report into the Director, Consumer Operations Planning & Services, Asia Pacific. This role is responsible for:
- Providing critical thinking, structured problem-framing and constructive solution-building capabilities to cross-functional teams and project teams
- Engaging key stakeholders to identify, plan and execute consulting projects that support the strategic priorities of the company
- Designing, developing, facilitating and leading the execution of strategic planning efforts
- Leading associates, cross-functional teams and external partners implementation of Consumer Operations strategic initiatives
- Providing end-to-end project management, effective communication and analytical support for various Consumer Operations programs to ensure successful delivery of project objectives
- Activating and sustaining effective business relationships through strategic thought leadership and strong abilities to navigate and influence across the Asia Pacific organization
Success in this role requires strong organizational skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to manage multiple complex project and priorities concurrently. This position will work closely with other departments within Marriott’s Asia Pacific Headquarters (e.g., Sales, HR, Finance, and Analytics) as well as with senior leadership in the field.
This individual will focus primarily on projects similar to below:
- Consulting projects to design and implement integrated organizational structure to support growth and performance
- Strategic planning to ensure alignment and successful delivery of Consumer Operations programs and initiatives
- Project management & execution to provide project management, analytical and communication support key initiatives rollout
- Process management office to support the design and implementation of a system for tracking and reviewing all key projects and budgets across Consumer Operations
- Manage ad-hoc Asia Pacific Consumer Operations initiatives, such as Owner meetings, program deployment and other strategic initiatives
Education and Experience
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
Attributes, Skills & Experience Preferred
- Prior consulting or project management experiences would be advantageous
- Prior experience leading the planning and execution of strategic projects and initiatives in the Sales, Rev. Mgt., Marketing & Digital area.
- Strategic Thinking: Strong at analysis, creative brainstorming, design, end-user/customer segmentation and mapping in order to support solution-focused problem solving to critical business challenges.
- Change and Ambiguity: Able to support the organization and team in working through unclear situations, challenges and opportunities through strong situation analysis and framing, rapid stakeholder assessments, critical decision making, solution brainstorming, and making data-driven way forward recommendations.
- Advanced Facilitation & Communication Skills: Support the design, development, and delivery of complex stakeholder experiences, using creativity, and strong communication skills, to deliver powerful, results-oriented meetings and workshops.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Project and Strategy Leadership
Leads cross-functional teams comprised of discipline experts from other Consumer Operations departments & Operations, HR, Finance, and Asia Pacific Consumer Operations Leadership to:
- Plans and implements Asia Pacific Consumer Operations initiatives with minimal oversight, working with Asia Pacific Consumer Operations leaders and Director, Consumer Operations Asia Pacific Planning & Services to meet project objectives and goals on time and on budget
- Provides project management, analytical and communication support for cross-functional projects
- Creates and delivers periodic and on-going presentations on findings and opportunities for senior management and other key stakeholders (e.g., owners).
- Manages the implementation of program initiatives by gathering stakeholder information, producing program updates in a timely manner, and ensuring delivery deadlines are met
- Actively engages internal partners (e.g., Communications, HR, Owners Relations) to prepare content for materials as needed for deployment of Consumer Operations initiatives.
Leads initiatives in partnership with the Asia Pacific Consumer Operations Leadership team to drive change across the Consumer Operations organization. Acts as a project leader and day-to-day project decision maker with the following responsibilities:
- Accountable to the results of the project
- Provides content guidance to the project, including business strategy development and implementation, measurement and long-term sustainment of project objectives
- Participate in review cycles at key milestones & provide go/no-go decision
- Actively participate in strategy development sessions
- Contribute to strategy development and project planning
- Develop and drive implementation plan
- Ensure appropriate stakeholder input and engagement, senior sponsorship and resourcing
- Establish key milestones and approval roles
- Ensure timely delivery against milestones
- Delivers program Key Performance Indicator metrics to measure performance and goal tracking
- Partners with hotel stakeholders to capture feedback, resolve issues, and facilitate cross-group discussions to drive business strategy and and/or technical solutions.
- Ensures strategy initiatives, priorities and operations are represented and advocated for, to all accountable resources to achieve goals and objectives.
- Facilitates continent alignment of project goals and objectives. Drives pre-launch planning activities utilizing cross-discipline, scalable processes and communication channels
- Communicates with supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Informs and/or updates leaders on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organized manner.
- Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, organized manner.
- Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
- Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.
- Some travel required.
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Senior Manager, Planning & Services, Deployment, Asia Pacific job online through Marriott Jobs website Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.