Komune Living & Wellness job vacancies 2021 for Security Manager position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong Komune Living & Wellness 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Security Manager penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- Security Manager
UOA Hospitality Pre-Opening Team's!
This Hotel is expected to open in August 2021. Southeast Asia's Largest Co -living & Wellness in The Park with close to 1000 serviced suites.
Interview will be held in May 2021 (to be confirmed). Only short-listed candidates will be invited to the user interview. You may apply now!
We are seeking a highly capable Security Manager to develop and implement security strategies at our company. You will be creating security policies and procedures, controlling budgets for security operations, and coordinating security staff.
To ensure success as a Security Manager , you should possess extensive knowledge of surveillance techniques and experience in a similar role. A top-notch security manager will be someone whose security expertise results in a safe and well-protected environment.
Security Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with department managers to determine security needs.
- Ensure the safety of staff and customers within the workplace.
- Perform security process evaluations and inspections.
- Planning and implementing comprehensive security strategies.
- Controlling the security operations budget, monitoring expenses, and documenting processes.
- Supervising, recruiting, and training security personnel.
- Gathering security intelligence and implementing preventative measures.
- Coordinating responses to emergencies and alarms, as well as compiling incident reports.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and security industry regulations.
Security Manager Requirements:
- High school or diploma
- At least two years' experience working as a Security Manager
- Extensive experience in preventing illegal activity and performing access control.
- In-depth knowledge of security procedures and surveillance equipment.
- Knowledge of security industry regulations.
- Advanced ability to coordinate responses to security breaches and threats.
- Superb leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Availability to respond to security alerts outside of business hours.
Job Type: Full-time
- Security: 2 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Security Manager job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.