NUSMETRO is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Revenue Manager position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s):
- Preferably Manager specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Candidate will act as a Management for this job position.
The role will require the Revenue Manager to develop dynamic pricing strategies, forecast revenue, conduct competition analysis and track hotel revenue.
He / She will work closely with the hotel Operations Manager and General Manager in areas of promotion, business planning and reservation costs.
The core skills required by the prospect Revenue Manager will include:
- Developing pricing strategies, including building rates for rooms and packages and determining discounts and specialty rates
- Forecasting pricing and revenue based on demand and market trends
- Evaluating trends in the economy and hospitality industry
- Creating promotional plans to increase revenue
- Understanding inventory management processes
- Generating revenue reports
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.