MFM Restaurant Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Restaurant Manager position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Overall responsible for smooth operations and profitability of the assigned restaurant.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction to the restaurant management team to maximize long-term sales and profit potential of the assigned restaurant.
- Build a positive relationship with restaurant management team in ensuring business goals are met/exceeded.
- Ensures understanding of restaurant operating standards and service quality. Subsequently build commitment and ultimately ensure adherence to the Quality, Service, Ambiance & Value (QSAV) guidelines as well as relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure restaurant assigned is fully staffed up and their employees are led and developed to achieve the expected work performance and productivity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma in Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ of working experiences as supervisory role in similar industry.
- Proficient in full spectrum of casual / fine-dining restaurant function and understand the entire business process of operating and managing restaurant.
- Understanding and connected to the industry trends.
- Understand and have experience working with Point-Of-Sales (POS) system.
- Possess exceptional communication skills to maintain good relationship with diverse staffs and customers.
- Able to coach, facilitate and mentor a diverse group or workforce.
- Self-discipline and self-motivated with dynamic personality to always strive for better results.
- Possess leadership qualities to lead, communicate and motivate restaurant team towards meeting/ exceeding the restaurant’s goals and objectives.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.