Japanese Restaurant @ Bangsar job vacancies 2021 for Restaurant Manager position which based in Bangsar. Jawatan kosong Japanese Restaurant @ Bangsar 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Restaurant Manager penempatan di Bangsar.
- Restaurant Manager
1) Restaurant Operations
- Plan, review and execute inventory management, control and to make purchases and stocks based on sales volume
- Oversee the execution of cash management through validation of accuracy by conducting check on cash float, change, documentation and collection
- Plan and manage staff scheduling and deployment to maximize efficiencies
- Plan, organize and execute a training system for all staff
- Conduct Weekly ops meeting with section PIC to align and improve operations short-coming
2) Day to Day Restaurant Management & Planning
- Review service processes and provide recommendations for service enhancement with collaboration with Kitchen Operations to address service issues
- Collaborate with Kitchen Operations to plan for manpower required per shift and to arrange back-ups as required
- Preparation of long term plans such as scheduling and hiring plans by carrying out daily and mid-term manpower planning through forecast of demand fluctuation, holiday planning, employee movement and attrition and to advise Area Manager on the manpower projection for the restaurant
- Execute marking efforts based on marketing plan developed for each concept
- Support recruitment effort for restaurant staffs
- Enforce standards and manage restaurant operating costs and profitability
3) Business Development
- Build strong partnership with landlord, suppliers and relevant authorities
4) Quality Assurance & Control
- Monitor restaurant quality, service, cleanliness and value
- Oversee operations to ensure compliance to SOPs, safety regulations, implementation policies and guidelines in the restaurant
- Manage quality control activities in line with quality assurance standards and procedures
- Investigate causes and reasons for customer complaints
- Determine corrective actions to resolve unsafe and/or non-compliant conditions and behaviours regarding personal and food safety
- **OPEN TO MALAYSIAN ONLY**
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Malay
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Loves working in a team
- Able to multitask and perfom in a fast paced environment
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM3,000.00 - RM5,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Meal provided
- Professional development
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend jobs
- Performance bonus
- Restaurant Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma (Preferred)
- Bangsar (Preferred)
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Restaurant Manager job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.