Simon Consultancy Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Restaurant Management Trainee (F&B / Culinary) position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong Simon Consultancy Pte Ltd 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Restaurant Management Trainee (F&B / Culinary).
- Attractive salary
- Staff Meals Provided
- Fast track career progression
- Medical and hospitalisation insurance
- Annual Leave
- Positive, enthusiastic and happy to serve
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Upsell additional products when appropriate
- Upkeep of hygiene standards in outlet
- Sales oriented and drive to achieve sales targets
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Attend promptly and efficiently to customer complaints
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Builds relationships with regular guests and establish/ maintain active interaction with guests to ensure total satisfaction
- At least 2 years’ experience in the management of a restaurant or F&B service operation
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Team player
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Active listening and effective communication
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for proper handling of all food products at right temperature.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management
- At least 2 years experience in Kitchen
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Minimum Degree in culinary or equivalent
Simon Consultancy Pte Ltd is a licensed employment agency by the Ministry of Manpower since 2009. We are established with an ultimate goal to support our clients to address the countless human resource challenges in today’s competitive market. We aim to exceed customer expectations through our strategic screening of potential candidates. We take our daily experience as part of our learning curve and we are committed to educate our customers with all the knowledge we had in this industry. We are obliged to assist our candidates to fulfill their career aspirations.
- We believe in working hand in hand together in order to achieve more.
Integrity & Ethnics
- We shall uphold the highest level of both personal and professional ethnics, with pride and honesty.
- We strive to fulfil our commitments and obligations to our valued clients and colleagues with sense of urgency and accountability.
Care for our People
- We care for our people as they are our greatest asset and key to our success.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Singapore.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.