Genting Malaysia Berhad job vacancies 2021 for Purchasing Officer position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong Genting Malaysia Berhad 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Purchasing Officer penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- Purchasing Officer
Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment in Malaysia, the UK and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. The flagship projects under this plan include Skytropolis, Outdoor Theme Park and next to it is the Sky Avenue & Sky Plaza, a shopping haven for the chic and stylish, with some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands and signature franchises from around the world. The plaza will also house a state-of-the-art cable system, which connects the Sky Avenue to the mid-hill Genting Premium Outlet, with a transport capacity of 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career in the leisure and hospitality industry that offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities; and are a results-driven team player, who is passionate about making people happy then…WE WANT YOU!
1. Sourcing Functions including issuance of eRFQ, Tender and E-Bidding exercise
2. Purchase Requisition (PR) and Purchase Order (PO) processing; Material Master (MM) creation and maintenance
3. Analyze purchase practice & trends and customer requirements; conduct Market Intelligence; Benchmark Information and Supplier Negotiation to ensure purchase at right prices
4. Supplier Performance Evaluation including supplier outreach to maintain a competitive pool of supplier for effective sourcing process
5. Contract compliance to ensure timely renewal of contract with proper planning and monitoring
6. Works with internal customers (User), manager Inquiries, Complaints and User Rapport
7. Reporting such as:-
- Spend analysis and conversion activities
- Preparation of Savings (actual & forecast) and provide analytical executive summary
- Review & analyze the productivity and KPIs of the Section
8. Enforcement and compliance to related Procurement Policies, Procedures & regulated standard in line with ISO practices
1. Degree in Supply Chain / Economics / Business Administration / Purchasing & Material Management with minimum two (2) years of relevant working experience or fresh graduate
2. Possess good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
3. Hands-on experience in using SAP / Ariba / Oracle or any other ERP system will be an added advantage
4. Able to work independently
5. Working experience in procurement of IT products & solutions will be added advantage
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Apply now!
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Purchasing Officer job online through Linkedin Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.