Genting Malaysia Berhad job vacancies 2021 for Purchasing Officer position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong Genting Malaysia Berhad 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Purchasing Officer penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- Purchasing Officer
Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment in Malaysia, the UK and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. The flagship projects under this plan include Skytropolis, Outdoor Theme Park and next to it is the Sky Avenue & Sky Plaza, a shopping haven for the chic and stylish, with some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands and signature franchises from around the world. The plaza will also house a state-of-the-art cable system, which connects the Sky Avenue to the mid-hill Genting Premium Outlet, with a transport capacity of 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career in the leisure and hospitality industry that offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities; and are a results-driven team player, who is passionate about making people happy then…WE WANT YOU!
- To source, request for quotation, review the market feedback and conduct price negotiation for the purchases
- To generate spend analysis and evaluate for strategic purchases to gain potential cost saving
- Execute the PR-PO in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery to support organization daily operations
- Ensure compliance with applicable company policies according to SOP and ISO practices
- Execute the tendering process /ebid whenever is assigned according to the approved tender procedures and SOP
- Contract compliance to ensure timely renewal of contract with proper planning and monitoring
- Manage incidents, complaints, or quires from user to ensure customer satisfaction
- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/ Economic/ Administation/ Purchasing and Material Management
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience is preferred for this position.
- Knowledge of Ariba / SAP System is an added advantage
- Strong negotiation, communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal and influencing skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure environment.
- Proven experience in procurement of hotel related purchases will be an advantage
- Immediate availability or within short notice is preferred.
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Apply now!
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Purchasing Officer job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.