SKYLINK PACIFIC SOLUTIONS SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Procurement System Implementation and Performance Analysis Manager position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong SKYLINK PACIFIC SOLUTIONS SDN. BHD. 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Procurement System Implementation and Performance Analysis Manager.
Incumbent to support the implementation and maintenance of the Group’s eProcurement System for all global business units and embodies business analysis, data preparation, training, system support and reporting analysis of procurement activities.
- Lead implementation of eProcurement system (for Food and Non Food) in accordance with the Project Schedule
- Streamline the entire procure-to-pay process, working with procurement and ops key team members leading to a reduction of administrative time and effort related to the requisition creation and supplier payment processes
- Provide system implementation and UAT Training on Procure-To-Pay (P2P), eTender to users and suppliers
- Administer everyday workflow of all implementation processes and provide technical support to all current sites and new sites
- Oversee & manage master data maintenance
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Accountable for system set-up, requirement studies and UAT, and coordinate with IT and Finance on system integration
- Provide system training and post go-live support to all system users, and ensure efficient functions are applied in the system
- Monitor the performance of local operations with compliance to company procurement system, processes and established policy
- Generate monthly report to conduct spend analysis on procurement activities
- Candidate must at least have Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major study in Procurement and Supply Chain, Business Administration, Hotel Management or IT related discipline
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Procurement and ERP system; preferably in F&B / hospitality industry. Check SCM / SAP / Oracle or other procurement system implementation experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, able to lead a team, manage multiple projects and deliver on timelines
- Good problem solving, communication, leadership & negotiation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Cantonese. Mandarin will be added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks within a tight schedule
- Travel is required for User training and Go-Live Support
What We Doing?
We are the Global Shared Services Centre that provides functional services to Plaza Premium Group (PPG), the pioneer and industry leader in providing Premium Airport Services in over 160 locations of 44 international airports across the world.
Company Core Values:
- Excellent Services
- Team Work
To be the household name and world class Premium Airport Services provider
- Meet every customer’s expectations and deliver total satisfaction
- Strive for sustainable growth through innovation in services, market expansion, cost effectiveness and operation efficiency
- Cultivate a people-oriented culture conducive to teamwork, creativity and personal development
- Promote civic-mindedness and social responsibilities
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.