Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is currently searching for a RESORT DOCTOR ( LOCAL / EXPATS)
Hotel. Park Hyatt Maldives a Luxury 5-star Maldives Resort Secluded island getaway. This luxury villa resort on a private Maldives island is accessible by plane, and then a boat ride from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport.
Responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- Having a valid practicing license along with a valid Certificate of TMR registered under Maldives Medical and Dental council .
- 3-5 years’ experience in practicing medicine
- Communicate in English and additional language is an added advantage.
- Able to work long hours and under pressure
- Writing reports and tracking of employee medical records
- Outgoing, friendly, courteous, cheerful personality.
How To Apply
We are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual If you feel your profile meets the above requirements, please for- ward us your resume to email@example.com
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.