Esther Postpartum Care Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operation Manager position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong Esther Postpartum Care Sdn Bhd 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Operation Manager.
- Oversees operations in all outlet.
- Drafting and reviewing any commercial documents and contracts.
- To act as a trouble-shooter with emphasis on ways to improve company service and facilities, towards guest satisfaction.
- Good understand with all departments' work flow and services provided by the company.
- Supervise and develop the performance of all HOD and their respective departments to ensure the highest level of guest and employee satisfaction in a cost efficient manner.
- Handle and investigate all guests' complaints and incidents. Give proper follow-up to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Motivating and encouraging teamwork within the workforce.
- Adhere to all company standards, procedures and guidelines.
- To handle overall HR operations function including recruitment & selection, manpower planning, performance management, compensation & benefits, training & development.
- Monitoring routine M&R (Maintenance & Repair) and all aspects of facility maintenance and upkeep to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Supervise the tidiness of all work station area, reception desk and observe proper grooming standard of all staff.
- Undertake any tasks or assignment that assigned by immediate superior and management from time-to-time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Mandarin speaking is an advantage
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be willing to work on weekend and public holiday
- Immediate Vacancy
Esther Postpartum Care is a post-natal care center that leads by Taiwan Dun Nan True Love Group that specialized in providing traditional postpartum practices with modern medical expertise, ensuring adequate and proper care for both mother and newborn.
We have in operation for more than 10 years and have expanded 25 centers throughout China and Taiwan.we are the only confinement center has been awarded excellence for a consecutive of 5 years in food safety and hygiene by Department of Health Taiwan. In addition, our special designed postpartum meal is certified with International HACCP and ISO 22000.
In view of the rapid expansion of the company, we are currently seeking high potential talent to join the team
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.