One & Only Desaru Coast is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manager, Human Resources position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation. Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings. Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records. Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Able to communicate and written fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant personality and self-grooming is essentials.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in a similar role with luxury resort.
- ORISOFT, SAP SYSTEM or any of equivalents
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicable for Citizen of Malaysia and/or valid Permanent Residents of Malaysia only.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Johor.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.