Genting Malaysia Berhad job vacancies 2021 for Officer position which based in Genting Highlands. Jawatan kosong Genting Malaysia Berhad 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Officer penempatan di Genting Highlands.
Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business, covering theme parks, casinos, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment venues in Malaysia, the UK, and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. Under this plan, flagship projects include Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, the outdoor theme park - Genting SkyWorlds - and the adjacent shopping complex - SkyAvenue, which houses some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands from around the world. The plaza also features a state-of-the-art cable car system, which connects SkyAvenue to the mid-hill Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, carrying up to 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career full of exciting growth opportunities; look no further and join us today!
- Assist in the implementation of the Company's Environment, Health and Safety Policy and maintenance of the Environmental and Occupational Safety & Health Management Systems - OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 Management System.
- Assist to ensure compliance's to legal & other requirements (related to environment, health & safety).
- Assist in review and provide guidance on the identification, evaluation and control of workplace hazards/risks.
- Coordinate the implementation of Occupational Health and Hygiene management program and environmental awareness program.
- Ensure relevant EHS documentations are maintained as per the ISO requirements.
- To perform regular workplace inspection and audit to ensure compliance and continually improve.
- Undertake workplace accident investigation as required and recommend preventive actions.
- Assist to provide EHS related trainings and awareness promotion campaign.
- Maintaining liaison with relevant authorities and interested parties related to EHS.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Science/ Engineering (Environmental/ Health/ Safety) or its equivalent
- Possess minimum of 1 year experience which is involve in Occupational Safety and Health/EHS will be an added advantage
- Basic understanding on EHS laws such as OSHA 1994, FMA 1967, EQA 1974
- Possess of relevant Certificates in EHS such as accident investigation, internal audit, first aid, etc would be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Apply now!
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Officer job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.