Genting Malaysia Berhad job vacancies 2021 for Manager, Deployment and Manpower position which based in Genting Highlands. Jawatan kosong Genting Malaysia Berhad 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Manager, Deployment and Manpower penempatan di Genting Highlands.
- Manager, Deployment and Manpower
Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business, covering theme parks, casinos, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment venues in Malaysia, the UK, and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. Under this plan, flagship projects include Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, the outdoor theme park - Genting SkyWorlds - and the adjacent shopping complex - SkyAvenue, which houses some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands from around the world. The plaza also features a state-of-the-art cable car system, which connects SkyAvenue to the mid-hill Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, carrying up to 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career full of exciting growth opportunities; look no further and join us today!
- To provide consultation and collaboration to all Theme Park business units on matters relating to Scheduling and Deployment.
- To constantly facilitate and update the Resort with the latest information to communicate Scheduling and Deployment related matters
- To provide support to Theme Park business units for hiring processes; manpower planning; overall recruitment approach and developing our people capabilities further.
- To plan and allocate resources effectively to accomplish the work to meet departmental productivity and quality goals.
- To coach, mentor and develop staff, and provide career development planning and opportunities.
- Support in the development of an employee onboarding experience for the Theme Park, helping identify key components to create a positive recruitment and onboarding employee experience.
- Support in the people development opportunities from training, development, recruitment and planning.
- To manage the overall operational, budgetary and financial responsibilities and activities of the operating unit.
- To work with Human Resources (Manpower) to support manpower planning, recruitment and onboarding of new joiners
- To manage and engage all team members by providing effective performance feedback
- To help plan, develop, implement and review a performance management matrix that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employees’ contribution and include goal setting, feedback and performance development planning.
- To maintain and manage all relevant system related matters in accordance to the company policy and procedures.
- To collate information and communicate on the requirements of standards, statutory requirements and industry best practices to business partners and stakeholders for process improvement.
- To plan, monitor, implement and ensure the evaluation on the application of rostering and planning tool.
- To facilitate process development across the board with relevant departments.
- To plan, facilitate and communicate information based on generated reports for operational projection further action and decision.
- To check and ensure that the preparation of reports are done within the time in order to be presented to management and various stakeholders on a regular basis as determined by management or upon request based on reports maintained.
- To oversee, facilitate and assist in monitoring day-to-day staff scheduling and deployment to ensure they are properly planned and coordinated according to operational needs.
- To oversee, facilitate and assist in generating day-to-day data for reporting (headcount, lateness, medical leave, absenteeism, overtime, etc.) to be provided to the team for further action.
- Manage all reported complaints or enquiry pertaining leave, shift work, allotment and other related issues within the capacity, ensuring adequate processes and procedures are established for the team to follow.
- Drive standards across the Resort including both quality, safety and behavioural standards
- Working with the People Development teams to create businesses cases to improve the overall employee experience and using data to justify and support the development of these cases.
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Apply now!
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Manager, Deployment and Manpower job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.