A management trainee is one who works under the supervision of the managers and executives in the organisation to acquire all essential knowledge to become future managers, especially in the fields such as marketing, sales and operations in order to advance through the program and become a manager, management trainees will be required to complete various duties, such as:
1. Evaluating and monitoring the work performance and progress of others.
2. Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organisation.
3. Aiding the process of developing company policies, protocols, performance goals and objectives.
4. Gaining experiences from different perspectives by working in various departments of the organisation.
5. Completing various classroom instructions through the departmental rotation.
6. Passing the internal tests and evaluations; involved in projects and presentations.
7. Attending to suitable courses that will aid in structural development.
8. Exposure to effective conflict resolution and take part in relevant disciplinary hearings.
9. Participating in the hiring process and on-board training new employees to further understand the standards, procedures and methods used within each department.
10.Analysing reports to evaluate both the organisations' financial and non-financial aspects; Identifying trends and providing recommendations; Monitor and analyse market activity of competitors.
11. Assist in accounts preparation.
Essential qualities to be posses by the candidates:
1. Organisational; Detail-oriented
2. Time management skills
3. Leadership skills
4. Interpersonal: Communication skills (both verbal & written)
6. Analytical: Problem Solving skills
7. Presentation skill: Word processing, Power point and spreadsheet software
8. Positive attitudes and willingness to learn.
9. Willingness to travel and work extra hours,
10. Valid driver's license may be required.
If you have big plans for your career path and scale the corporate ladder in no time, this will be the right track with a coveted position in a management trainee program with us!
1. Good training platform in molding your future career path.
2. Able to be exposed to the whole business operation with job rotation on the go.
3. Get to meet with people from all walks of life.
4. Experience management team to learn from.
5. Highly marketable with the exposure given.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.