JAC Recruitment Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for JAPANESE SPEAKING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST (REF: NZ) position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong JAC Recruitment Malaysia 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan JAPANESE SPEAKING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST (REF: NZ).
- Attractive Remuneration.
- Comprehensive Medical Care and Insurance Coverage.
- Strong Learning and Development plans for your growth and career acceleration.
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport.
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements.
- Provide excellent support experience to customers via all relevant communication channels.
- Identify customer's needs, researching any existing issue in order to provide strategic solutions that will best address customer's needs while ensuring that any existing confusion is clarified.
- Ensure first contact resolution and effective follow-up with Service partners and internal departments to ensure case closure in accordance to our service standards.
- Provide constructive feedback on tools, resources, procedures and guidelines to enhance workflow and the customer experience.
- Deliver the best services to customers to ensure the highest customer satisfaction with the right procedures.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Ability to multi-task and use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet specific needs.
- Must be a strong communicator, with an emphasis on effective listening and empathizing with customers, plus good phone etiquette (pace, tone, voice quality, grammar and articulation).
- Experience in customer support for travel industry is preferred.
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese. (JLPT N2 or N1)
- Able to work Day shifts
- Able to work in KL Sentral (near to LRT, MRT, KTM)
- Permanent position(s) available.
We established since April 1994 in Malaysia and has been providing accurate and high quality recruitment service to our clients. We introduce highly skilled, experienced and professional personnel, spanning through a wide range of expertise; Executive Placement, Staff Placement, Native Japanese, Japanese Speaking, and Multilingual Talent
- Our consultants are well trained professional and has in-depth industry specific knowledge
- We are committed to provide borderless operation with the same high standard of service everywhere
- We Place the right talents, to the right positions, at the right companies with joy!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.