We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, self motivated and experienced Food and Beverage Manager to join our team and be able to lead a diverse range of people, and manage a multitude of tasks including the current COVID 19 SOPs and be able to adapt in an ever changing environment.
If you feel this is you, we invite you to apply.
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Responsible for the overall administration, planning, control and coordination of all activities of personnel engaged in office administration and operation of the Food and Beverage Division.
- Experience in managing a large multi outlet Food and Beverage Department in at least a quality 4 star hotel or similar.
- Responsible for maximizing revenues, profits, establishment of quality standards, encourage and motivate staff performance in exceeding customer satisfaction. - Deliver excellent guest service.
Diploma / Degree in Hospitality / Tourism Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience as a F&B Manager.
- High level of discipline and integrity. Self-motivated and able to motivate others in achieving the desired standard.
- Results driven and passionate in achieving the high performance standard that had been set and established by the Management.
- Excellent communication skills both sooken and written in English and Bahasa.
How To Apply
Please contact IXORA HOTEL Human Resources for details on 04-3828820 or email@example.com
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.