Ixora Penang Hotel is currently looking for suitable person to fill in a **Assistant Front Office Manager** position.
Conveniently located, Ixora Hotel Penang is near public transportation that allows easy access to main attractions including Penang Bridge, Penang-Butterworth
We are seeking for a dynamic and PENANG MALAYSIA experienced Malaysian fo fill the position of: Assistant Front Office Manager Responsibilities:
- To effectively manage all the operations and administrative functions of the Front Office Department
- Ensuring the highest standards of service in Front Office Department
- Ensuring the performance of the Front Office in accordance with the Hotels expectations
- Delivering excellent guest services and satisfaction, and cooperate fully with Superiors, other HOD’s and Senior Management
- Diploma / Degree in Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience as Senior Duty Manager
- High level of discipline and integrity. Self-motivated and able to motivate others in achieving the desired standard
- Results driven and passionate in achieving the high performance standard that had been set and established by the Management
- Excellent communication skills both sooken and written, Chinese speaking is an advantage.
Pay Rate / Benefit:
- Min RM 2800 + EPF + SOCSO
- Uniform and Employee Meals
- Medical Coverage
- Good Career Progression
- Annual Leave and Weekly Rest Day
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Please contact IXORA HOTEL Human Resources for details on 04-3828820 or email@example.com
Address: 3096 Jalan Baru, Bandar Perai Jaya, 13600 Perai, Pulau Pinang