Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for ISLAND HOTEL, RESORT MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- With at least 5 years experience in hotel management as an advantage.
- Able To Attend Social Entertains / Events / Night Dinners With Clients For Resort / Hotel Business Purposes.
- Execute day-to-day activities of loss prevention, risk management, safety/security, maintenance, sales, marketing, and other operations of hotel departments.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Collect payments and maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses.
- Welcome and register group check in guests once they arrive.
- Manage guest relations and coordinate requests for repairs and maintenance. Have an understanding of hotel charges and guest concerns.
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships between departments, with coworkers, and other members of a team project. Prepare for team meetings in advance.
- To manage the front office and reservation department of the Resort/Hotel
- To manage the housekeeping of the Resort/Hotel
- To manage the facilities of the Resort/Hotel
- To manage all needed repairs and maintenance to the Resort / Hotel
- Deal with customer complaints and comments
- Carry out inspections of property and services
- Manage and track hotel inventory
- Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
- Knowledge of travel industry, current market trends and economic factors
- Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- To conduct, manage all sales, promotion, publicity & marketing of the Resort / Hotel, including but not limited to marketing and advertising through Facebook and / or other social media, Agoda, Trivago, Airbnb and other similar online platforms, advertisements, roadshows, outdoor events, and travel agencies, all other sales and marketing related tasks
- To administer and management the staffing and human resources, and to ensure and maintain that the employees of the Resort/Hotel are with competence and skills to assure quality operation of the Resort / Hotel
- Ensure safety and adherence to rules and regulations
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
We value Employees who are putting efforts in the works.
We appreciate Employees with the Rewards.
With Good Prospect Future and Remuneration Packages for those who are committed and performing well.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Perak - Others.