ibis Styles Johor Iskandar Puteri (Pre-opening Hotel) is currently offering position for Front Office Supervisor.
- Front Office Supervisor
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Diploma / Bacheloer Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office and Hotel PMS.
- Good spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Must be well-presented and professionatly groomed at all times.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Responsible and accountable, under the direction of Front Office Manager for the efficient overall day-to-day operations of the hotel standard.
- To maintain the highest standard of guest service and satisfaction
- As a representative of Management, the Front Office Supervisor will be called upon to deal with guest problems and/or complaints.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Be a part of a global community of hospitality industry.
- Opportunity to develop your career with multinational brand.
- A Bienvenue Card — Offering a special staff rate in Accor properties.
How To Apply
Please send in your detailed resume, copy of certificates with current and expected salary to: Bawani.KUMAR@accor.com (Ms. Bawani Kumar)
Job Closing Date : 30% December 2020
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.