Genting Malaysia Berhad job vacancies 2021 for HR Executive position which based in Genting Highlands. Jawatan kosong Genting Malaysia Berhad 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan HR Executive penempatan di Genting Highlands.
- HR Executive
Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business, covering theme parks, casinos, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment venues in Malaysia, the UK, and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. Under this plan, flagship projects include Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, the outdoor theme park - Genting SkyWorlds - and the adjacent shopping complex - SkyAvenue, which houses some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands from around the world. The plaza also features a state-of-the-art cable car system, which connects SkyAvenue to the mid-hill Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, carrying up to 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career full of exciting growth opportunities; look no further and join us today!
- To lead a team of uniform store (UPI) staff, operating automated uniform dispensing system, manage Employee Laundry Counter, achieving timely uniforms loading and laundry returns.
Job description :
- Lead and motiviate UPI supervisor and UPI staff;
- Ensure uniforms are loaded timely onto automated uniform dispensing system for Resort staff retrieval;
- Ensure uniforms are in tip top, ready to wear condition after return from laundry;
- Inventory check to ensure all uniforms issue out to staff, send for laundry and return from laundry are being accounted for;
- Ensure each Resort uniformed staff are with complete and presentable uniforms;
- Ensure autromated uniform dispensing system hardware and software are in working condition;
- Ensure daily / weekly / monthly reports are generated;
- Plan and organize UPI Supervisor and UPI Staff activities and shift schedule;
- Manage Employee Laundry Counter;
- Maintanin cleanliness and orderliness of work area and changing rooms;
- Perform other ad hoc duties assigned by the Management
Qualification / Competency :
- Posses a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent;
- Preferably with 1 year working experience. Fresh graduates also encouraged to apply, as on-the-job training will be provided;
- Display maturity and commands respect;
- Possess good command of both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia and able to converse in Mandarin;
- Friendly and people-oriented; dynamic and pleasant personality; excellent interpersonal and communication skills; self-motivated and able to work independently; strong initiative and drive for success.
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Apply now!
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this HR Executive job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.