MH Great Consultants Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong MH Great Consultants Sdn Bhd 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR.
- Responsible to supervise few sites of our Cleaning Project. (Klang Valley area)
- Organize, coordinate and carry out the housekeeping work on day- to day basis.
- Monitor and ensure response to all requests and maintain company standards in all work at all times.
- Ensure all areas are maintained in a timely and efficient manner;
- Responsible for daily inspection of the entire residency including public areas and facilities areas;
- Cooperate & communicate with other departments in all related matters;
- Ensure housekeeping sanitation, safety, comfort and aesthetics are being practiced as per standard procedures.
- Keeping high personal grooming standards and professionalism.
- Design all housekeeping policies and procedures according to required standards and schedule all rotational duties for staff.
- Reporting immediately any defects of equipment, furniture and fittings, including electrical and gas appliances.
- Contribute to the supervision, training and development of the Cleaning staff in order to support Department objectives.
- Maintain good working relationships with all staff. Encourage and motivate staff to achieve high standards of work.
- Any other task, as directed by the Cleaning Manager or Senior Staff, commensurate with the role.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Management
- Candidates must possess at least Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management
- SPM level with hotel experience are encourage to apply.
- At least 1 – 2 years working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Able to communicate effectively, both spoken and written in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Able to work with minimal supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Able to lead a cleaning team.
- Able to work efficiently without compromising quality of work.
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Good Customer Service skills & Organisational skills.
- Customer-oriented and friendly.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Reliability, Integrity and Honesty.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.