Marriott International job vacancies 2021 for Housekeeping Manager - Fairfield by Marriott Kuala Lumpur, J… position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong Marriott International 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Housekeeping Manager - Fairfield by Marriott Kuala Lumpur, J… penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- Housekeeping Manager - Fairfield by Marriott Kuala Lumpur, J…
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Kuala Lumpur Jalan Pahang FFI, One Marriott Drive, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites
Position Type Management
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott allows guests to travel with confidence by giving them just what they need at an exceptional value. As a member of our team you'll deliver outstanding service so travel is easy, comfortable and productive for our guests. Find Your World™ at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott.
Responsible for the daily shift operations of Housekeeping, Recreation/Health Club and, if applicable, Laundry. Directs and works with employees to verify property guestrooms, public space and employee areas are clean and well maintained. Completes inspections and holds people accountable for corrective action. Position assists in ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the housekeeping or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
Managing Housekeeping Operations and Budgets
- Verifies guest room status is communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner.
- Inspects guestrooms on a daily basis.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Inventories stock to verify adequate supplies.
- Supports and supervises an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public space.
- Understands the impact of department's operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Verifies all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Communicates areas that need attention to staff and follows up to verify understanding.
- Supervises daily Housekeeping shift operations and verifies compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards and procedures.
- Participates in departmental meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Uses all available on the job training tools to train new room attendants and provide follow-up training as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and verifies employees do the same with them.
- Schedules employees to business demands and for tracks employee time and attendance.
- Verifies employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Verifies property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process, where applicable.
- Supervises staffing levels to verify that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
- Verifies employee recognition is taking place on all shifts.
- Participates in an on-going employee recognition program.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an "open door" policy, and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Understands the brand's service culture.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Emphas guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Strives to improve service performance. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer.We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.We are committed to non-discrimination onanyprotectedbasis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Housekeeping Manager - Fairfield by Marriott Kuala Lumpur, J… job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.