AMI SUITES is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Housekeeping Team Lead position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Train housekeeping assistants on cleaning and maintaining tasks
- Check and ensure cleanliness of rooms and common areas to achieve high guests’ satisfaction
- Arrange work schedule for housekeeping assistants and ensure sufficient manpower for smooth operation
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Assign duties to housekeeping assistants and inspect work in accordance to prescribe standard of cleanliness
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
- Monitor and replenish inventory of cleaning supplies
- Cooperate closely with front office team to make sure sufficient supply of rooms inventory especially during high occupancy
- Respond to guests’ complaints and request
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organization
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in related field
- Preferably Supervisor level specialized in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
Opening late 2020. We are looking for young, enthusiastic and diverse hospitality candidates to join our pre-opening team. If you are motivated, passionate about service and have a desire to learn, we want you to grow and develop with us!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.