Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Housekeeping Attendant position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Reports to the Housekeeping Office before the start of shift to the collect master key, residence report, residence assignment list and any other special instructions.
- Is responsible for the full replenishment and amount of supplies on the Housekeeping trolley.
- Maintains all other equipment in good condition.
- Dust all surfaces from high to low areas.
- The priority for cleaning the residences would be as follows unless otherwise instructed:
- Touch up check-in residences
- Occupied residences
- Check-out residences
- Touch up vacant residences
- Is responsible for the cleanliness of the residences kitchens. Ensures that proper dishwashing detergent is used to wash the crockery and utensils and cookers, refrigerators and cabinets are wiped daily.
- Vacuum / shampoo carpets as assigned.
- Cleaning / rubbering / scrubbing / resealing floors in public and residence areas.
- Wash/polish all woodwork, doors and doorframes as assigned.
- Applying chemicals and equipment as per training provided.
- Cleans toilet area/lounge and bathroom in the public areas and in the residences.
- Cleaning all directional signs, light fittings in public and residence areas.
- Checks and change water for all flower arrangements.
- Is responsible for checking of each residence and coordinates with the Housekeeping office on any discrepancy in the residence.
- Greets guests and offers assistance to guests when required.
- Reports any damage/repairs/suspicious occurrences to Housekeeping Department immediately.
- Assists in cleaning back of the house areas – locker, shower rooms and back corridors, staff rooms and offices.
- Reports any infestation of insects to the Housekeeping Executive.
- Sign in/out at the beginning and end of the shift.
- Attends daily briefing in the Housekeeping office.
- Keeps linen closet neat and in order at all times and is responsible for the cleanliness of pantry area. Ensures that it is mopped and cleared of its rubbish on a daily basis.
- Performs any other related duties and special projects as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum SPM / “O” Level or professional Certificate in Hospitality / Tourism Management or equivalent;
- Fresh graduated or at least 1 year’s experience in the hospitality / tourism industry;
- Willingness to acquire new job-related skills and adaptable to the Company work systems;
- Able to work long hours during peak seasons and under pressure;
- Pleasant personality with good organizational skills;
- Good problem solving skills.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Selangor.