HerbaLine Global Wellness Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HOTEL MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan, implement and manage overall hotel, spa centre and restaurant daily operations.
- Condust hotel, spa centre and restaurant budgeting and financial planning.
- Plan and organize hotel, spa centre and restaurant activities to drive sales.
- Manage and monitor hotel expenses.
- Manage and track hotel inventory.
- Plan and impelment marketing campaings with marketing teams.
- Build and maintain stong relationships with visitors and clients.
- Build relationships with vendors.
- Suggest and implement new ideas.
- Determine KPIs.
- Track KPIs and produce reports.
- Hire and onboard new hotel staff.
- Evaluate staff performance.
- Ensure safety and adherence to rules and regulations.
- Prepare and manage schedules and shifts.
- Familiar with hotel management industry is added advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management/Restaurant or equivalent.
- Preferably senior marketing executive in Hotel Management/Tourism Services/F&B industry or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess good interpersonal, effective communications skills, organized & well structured, computer literacy.
- Work experience as Sales and Marketing or similar role in hotel industry is adding advantage.
- Experience with hotel reservations software e.g. Ezee system is add advantage for this position.
- At least 8 years working experiences in related fields are encouraged to apply.
- Required language : English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
You will feel right at home at Sojourn, where you will discover a new way to stay.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Melaka, Ipoh, Shah Alam/Subang.