Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HOTEL MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversees all operations and day-today activities in a hotel organization. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for maximizing a hotel’s revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities.
- To maintain awareness of the factors that influence the hotel industry and gain a deep understanding of the needs and attitudes of a hotel’s customers.
- To coordinate marketing and promotional activities to meet guests’ needs, working closely with other hotel staff to ensure guests are satisfied with the facilities and their time there.
- Oversee personnel including receptionist, kitchen staff, and office employees.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service
- Collect payments and maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses.
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners.
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules.
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Melaka.