Ormond Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Host position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong Ormond Group 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Host.
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required.
- Ensure that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems.
- Follow company brand standards.
- Assist other departments, as necessary.
- You have previous experience in a customer-focused industry.
- You have a positive attitude and good communication skills.
- You are committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- You are outgoing and naturally friendly.
- You have an excellent grooming standard.
- You are calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail.
- You have the ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with Guest.
- You are able to carry yourself in a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service.
- You are able work on your own and as part of a team.
- You are a social Media Savvy.
- You have an exceptional communication skill with great command in English (verbal and writing).
- Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors.
- Had speech, drama or performance training.
- Have worked as stewardesses, promoters, hostesses.
- Have done volunteer work.
- Conflict resolution experience.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our shareholders and team are in turn committed to building a great business whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.