Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Homestay Front Desk position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Experience in hospitality/ short-term rent industry is a plus (training provided)
- Friendly & passionate with tourism
- Own smartphone
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on weekends and flexible schedule
- Experience: Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manage guest enquiries
- Meet and welcome guest
- Arrange check-in/out
- Provide guest travel tips
- Room quality checks
- Inventory management
- Manage cleaning/ laundry/ maintenance
- Manage feedback
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.